What an awesome take on the sketch! Love the photos, title, all the brown and the wooden arrows! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
Your use of the tags is very creative. I adore all of the little details found throughout the layout. I look forward to seeing more of your work inspired by our Sketch N Scrap sketches.
What an awesome take on the sketch! Love the photos, title, all the brown and the wooden arrows! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
返信削除What a fun way to display your photo's and great layering. Glad you could join us at Sketch N Scrap.
返信削除This is absolutely adorable! I love the way you used the tags on your layout! Super creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
返信削除Your use of the tags is very creative. I adore all of the little details found throughout the layout. I look forward to seeing more of your work inspired by our Sketch N Scrap sketches.
返信削除These photos pop on this layout. Awesome work. Thank you for taking part in this Sketch N Scrap challenge.
返信削除Love the Tags! Awesome layout, thanks for playing along at Sketch N Scrap!
返信削除Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap. i love all the textured elements.
返信削除