2017 January Featured
this layout is lovely! your use of twine is fabulous, thanks for joining us at scrapfit!
That layout is adorable! I love the different places and ways you used twine! Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!
I love the use of the twine on the insta photos, also love the colors!Aimee @ *ScrapFIT*
Wow! You've really used twine in some lovely ways! I love the twine word and the twine wrapped around the photos and tags! Fabulous layout! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFit!
this layout is lovely! your use of twine is fabulous, thanks for joining us at scrapfit!
返信削除That layout is adorable! I love the different places and ways you used twine! Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!
返信削除I love the use of the twine on the insta photos, also love the colors!
返信削除Aimee @ *ScrapFIT*
Wow! You've really used twine in some lovely ways! I love the twine word and the twine wrapped around the photos and tags! Fabulous layout! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFit!
返信削除