What a lovely page!! I love the misted film strip and that you used it behind your focal photo!! Such pretty, soft colors and adorable photos!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFI!!
Thank you your comment! I love your page and you used adorable photos! I can receive...how can say? love for family? so sorry,my English is bud. anyway I love your taste.
What a lovely page!! I love the misted film strip and that you used it behind your focal photo!! Such pretty, soft colors and adorable photos!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFI!!
返信削除What a pretty page, I love your misting it looks great! Thank youso much for sharing you work with us at ScrapFIT!
返信削除>Ashley Horton
返信削除Thank you your comment! I love your page and you used adorable photos! I can receive...how can say? love for family? so sorry,my English is bud. anyway I love your taste.
>Lanette
返信削除I usually don't use mist,because I'm afraid of mistake. But I learned meny things from this class. Thank you so much your comment!