2017 January Featured
This is wonderful! I saw it linked at Let's Get Sketchy. Beautiful
What an adorable page, love the photos! very cool color combos too, thanks for playing along with us at lgs!
こんばんはー!手形!お写真もレイアウトもとても楽しい感じが伝わってきました!バナーの中にジャーナルも含まれているところがすごく素敵なアイデアで目からうろこでした~~!Thanks for playing along with at LGS!
gorgeous page!! love the little flags and flairs! and love the foot and hand print!!
手形と足形!すごく思い出に残るレイアウトですね~OAのこのライン、私も買いました。男の子にぴったりですよね^^私も元気な写真でLOが作りたくなりました。バナーにフラッグ、バッチ・・と旬なアイテムを盛り込みつつ、5歳の嬉しそうなお子様のいい表情が一番に目に入ってきました!記念日のレイアウト大好きです!ご参加、ありがとうございました~。
Very cool layout. I love that line of paper. So masculine and it goes so well with the boyish birthday theme. Thank you for joining us at LGS.
Great take on the sketch!! I love the denim paper and the banner! Thank you for joining us at LGS!!
Love the paper combinations you used. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!
So cute! Love the hand and footprints in the background! Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)
I love what you have done! I love those hand and foot prints on your page with the photos!!
This is wonderful! I saw it linked at Let's Get Sketchy. Beautiful
返信削除What an adorable page, love the photos! very cool color combos too, thanks for playing along with us at lgs!
返信削除こんばんはー!手形!お写真もレイアウトもとても楽しい感じが伝わってきました!
返信削除バナーの中にジャーナルも含まれているところがすごく素敵なアイデアで目からうろこでした~~!
Thanks for playing along with at LGS!
gorgeous page!! love the little flags and flairs! and love the foot and hand print!!
返信削除手形と足形!すごく思い出に残るレイアウトですね~
返信削除OAのこのライン、私も買いました。
男の子にぴったりですよね^^私も元気な写真でLOが作りたくなりました。
バナーにフラッグ、バッチ・・と旬なアイテムを盛り込みつつ、5歳の嬉しそうなお子様のいい表情が一番に目に入ってきました!
記念日のレイアウト大好きです!
ご参加、ありがとうございました~。
Very cool layout. I love that line of paper. So masculine and it goes so well with the boyish birthday theme. Thank you for joining us at LGS.
返信削除Great take on the sketch!! I love the denim paper and the banner! Thank you for joining us at LGS!!
返信削除Love the paper combinations you used. Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!
返信削除So cute! Love the hand and footprints in the background! Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)
返信削除I love what you have done! I love those hand and foot prints on your page with the photos!!
返信削除