this is just so sweet, those photos are darling and I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful little girls dress!! you did a great job with this sketch, it's just wonderful, thanks for sharing it with us at lgs!
おはようございますー! とても丁寧にディストレスもインキングもされていて本当に素敵なページで 記念写真のレイアウトというのはとても大事なものなので こうやって見せて頂ける事がとっても幸せだな~なんて思ってしまいました^^; ピンクの丸いのはデュードロップでしょうか?これとってもかわいい! 引き込まれるというかどこを見てても飽きないというか・・・・本当に素敵です! Thanks for playing along with at LGS!
such a sweet layout, love the colours and the soft feminine feel of it! thanks for joining us at LGS!
返信削除this is just so sweet, those photos are darling and I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful little girls dress!! you did a great job with this sketch, it's just wonderful, thanks for sharing it with us at lgs!
返信削除your layout is just gorgeous!! love how you adapted it with the 3 photos on the side! and the pictures are just too sweet!
返信削除beautiful! thanks for playing with us at LGS!
返信削除Such a precious layout! I love the photos! Thank you for joining us at LGS this week!
返信削除How sweet! This is just so precious! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!
返信削除So sweet and adorable. I love the colors you've used. The birdcage is a nice touch to the page. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS.
返信削除おはようございますー!
返信削除とても丁寧にディストレスもインキングもされていて本当に素敵なページで
記念写真のレイアウトというのはとても大事なものなので
こうやって見せて頂ける事がとっても幸せだな~なんて思ってしまいました^^;
ピンクの丸いのはデュードロップでしょうか?これとってもかわいい!
引き込まれるというかどこを見てても飽きないというか・・・・本当に素敵です!
Thanks for playing along with at LGS!