もうすぐ1月が終わってしまう~ともう1枚!
SATWに参加します!(^^)!
今月のムードボードがこちら♡
めっちゃ可愛い~♪
ムードボードにある鍵のスタンプを押して作ったのがこちら
KIMAMAショップさんから頂いた
レースペーパーやバラやパールも使っています♪
このムードボードを見た時に
KAISERCRAFTのテディシリーズと
お気に入りの写真で作りたい!って直感♡
土台のジェッソの量に迷い
ジェッソとクリアジェッソも混ぜて自然な感じに(^^ゞ
そして整理したスタンプを使って雰囲気つけたら
後はぺタペタっと完成~
ちょっとステッチ入れて楽しかったです。
この写真は本当にお気に入りで
末っ子が退院して間もない頃
今まで末っ子だった長女と4番目
男の中で育った長女がどんなお姉ちゃんになるのか
我ままいっぱいの長女が優しくできるのか
色んな不安いっぱいで長女を見ていた私・・
今では女の子組で仲良く遊んだり
しっかり面倒をみてくれるお姉ちゃん♡
でも我ままは健在で長男が怒ることもしばしば
ゆっくり見守りましょう(^_^;)
この写真で飾れる一枚を作る機会をくれた
SATWに感謝♪

oh wow, love all the extra bits and bos under the photo, stunning work! thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world x
返信削除Stunning layout! I like the design and those papers are great!
返信削除Thank you for joining at SATW!
Very cute page, I love the teddy bear! Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!
返信削除Adorable layout! I also love those soft colors! Such a great photo too! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!
返信削除Very beautiful colors! Love the project! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!
返信削除Awe this is truly beautiful! I love that photo it's priceless! Your background is subtle and yet I see it so pretty! Great layers under and around the photo! Beautifully done! All the best from SATW! :)
返信削除Miki this is fantastic! Thank you for joining us over at SATW xx
返信削除