2014年2月12日水曜日

Sketch Challeng no.26

 
 
Scrap Africa のスケッチを使って
このレンガバックに合うのは秋かな~と思い
でもキレイ目ではなく子供らしさも入れたくて作ったのがこちら♪

 
 
 
スケッチの締切が迫っているな~と思ったのと
秋LOを作ってPPを片付ける前にもう1枚♡
と思って朝から作ったのですが結構すんなりと
机の上にあった材料で楽しく作れました(*^。^*)
 
でも気が付けば12日!
あっという間に2月も半分終わりそうでヤバイ
 
 

12 件のコメント:

  1. Gorgeous work with the Autumnal colours and a sweet photo of the children. I like your layering and the brick work. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :D

    返信削除
  2. What cheeky little ones you have lol. Such a beutiful Autumn page. TFS with us at Scrap Africa!

    返信削除
  3. How sweet is that photo?! LOVE this layout - absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    返信削除
  4. HELLO、MIKIさん!!!

    なんてElegantなSketch!!
    そんなスケッチにmikiさんらしいカラーで素敵やわ~~~♪

    ベースのPPの煉瓦柄とか、色合いとかええね~。
    さすがやわ☆

    返信削除
    返信
    1. ハローハローユリさん♪
      ベースにはアクリル絵の具にジェッソ、GELATOにミストにディストレスインクでコテコテ?
      でも出来上がるとコテコテに見えないこの感じが好きです♪

      OA祭りに同じキマクロでやっと参加!切って貼ってで作ってみたよ!(^^)!

      削除
  5. So interesting and cute page! I like how you used 3 photos!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    返信削除
  6. Miki, so awesome to see you playing along with us again at Scrap Africa! Your page is just divine and I love the background, sewing and sweet photo's! You really worked this sketch so well! Thanks so much for playing along with us! ;-)

    返信削除
  7. Oh I love what you have done with that background page it is beautiful. Great to use the circular elements from the sketch as two more photos too. Just stunning. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa :D

    返信削除
  8. Great photos and colors! Love the circle design and the mixed media touches! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    返信削除
  9. Wow I love your layout, I like that you used pictures for the rounds. Excellent take on the sketch, thank you for sharing it with us at scrap Africa .

    返信削除
  10. This is just the sweetest page!!! Loving your beautiful photos and the way you have used our sketch from Scrap Africa...thank you so much for playing along with us this month!!!

    返信削除
  11. What a beautiful layout...love the circle photos...such a nice touch! Love the simplicity and the monochromatic look and feel of your layout. Thank you for sharing this project with us at Scrap Africa :-D

    返信削除