I used the colors of the lest image the twine and sea glass.
久しぶりのSkissedillaのスケッチを
Scrap Around The Worldのmood boardを使ってみました。
二つ兼ねて作るのは初めて(^^ゞ
ルールを確認していいのかな?と・・・
使った写真は夏の一コマ♡
みんなが園や学校に行っている間二人っきりなのですが
突然末っ子が背中にやってきて離れないので
写真を撮りました!(^^)!
赤ちゃんの時におんぶした事ありますが
そんな事覚えてる?って感じで
普段おんぶなんて見せたことないのに
この時から末っ子の「おんぶ?」が始まりました。
3歳になって数か月
まだプニプニしてるのでひっついてきても可愛い♡
みんな可愛いけど重いし妙な感じがします。
こんな事をしてきたのは末っ子が初めてなので
ちょっと育児記念のLOです♪


adorable photo and love how you collaged it on top of one another!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!!
返信削除This is really cool! love how you have silhoutted the top photo and how it peeks up above the frames! lovely lovely colours! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at SATW!
返信削除Love that you've cut out the persons in one of the photos - fun effect!
返信削除Thanks for playing along with us at Skissedilla!
Asil :)
Fabulous page..love it! Thanks for playing along us at Scrap Around the World!!!
返信削除This is such an adorable page! I love all the texture you've created here and the cut out photo is too cute above the framed one. I can see why you loved this moment. Thanks so much for joining us at Skissedilla this month. :) Scarlett
返信削除