
久しぶりの投稿はScrap Africa!(^^)!
マンキツも少し使っているので
マンキツ大感謝祭にも参加です♡
なんだかちょっと難しいスケッチだな?と思いつつ
ジェッソでも塗りたくなるバックの部分を
ヴェラムの下と上で形を取って作りました♪
最近投稿していなかったのは
片柳先生の宿題とメモラのクリスマス会のLO
12インチ6点に個人的なLO2枚に見開きなど・・
また後日UPします(^^ゞ
今回のLOは先週行ったフルーツフラワーパークの
イルミネーションでの写真♪
去年と違って雨ではなかったのですが
土曜に行ったので人が入らないように
撮るのが至難のワザ?
原色はこちら
去年と同様にモンキーショーを見た時に購入したメガネ☆
耳に掛けるところがすぐ外れるのですが
記念なのでまぁいいか~
去年はしっかりしたライトでした。
さぁこれから復活だ~!(笑)
This is such a cute layout and I love the photo of the kids. I think you have done a great job with the sketch and I love the monochromatic colours. Great job and thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa...
返信削除LOVE the simplicity of your layout and the monochromatic feel….and what a gorgeous photo of the little ones :-D Thank you for playing along with the sketch challenge at Scrap Africa!
返信削除Such a very cute page Miki and love the sweet photo! Beautiful page and love how you used the vellum! Really stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! You were one of the TOP 3 projects in our last sketch challenge and I was hoping you would be interested in a guest design opportunity! Please send me a mail to scrapafrica@gmail.com and I can forward you the details! Thanks so much. Denise
返信削除Beautiful page!
返信削除Such lovely clean lines. Gorgeous page. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa.
返信削除Love the photo and great colour scheme! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa. :)
返信削除