今月のテーマは「the journey...」ということなので
15年前の写真をひっぱりだして作ったのがこちら・・
15年前、リュックと寝袋持ってフラフラしていた頃
モロッコのマラケシュで出会った3人と一緒に行ったエッサウィラ♪
もらったブレスレットも一緒に♡
JOURNEYはスタンプでPPの柄に混ぜて入れました。
I made a long journey through Europe and some Arabic countries about 15years ago.
I met my friends at the Marrakesh.
And then we traveled to Essaouira by bus.
I never forget those memories.
旅から帰ると絵を入れてアルバム作り♡
PPなしです(^_^;)
最近PPの柄にもなっているような
エストニアの扉達
ポーランドにも行っているのですが
この頃はSBを知らなかったな~
今行ったらSBの講習受けたいな(*^。^*)
モロッコからアラブにはまり
バルト3国のエストニア、ラトビア、リトアニアが違ったように
同じアラブの国でもどんな違いがあるのだろうと
レバノン、シリア、ヨルダン、エジプトに行きました。
エジプトにはシリアの子と一緒に行ったし
シリアにはもう一度行きたいと思っていました。
でも私が見たダマスカスはもうないなでしょう・・・
早くシリアの人々が幸せになることを望んでいます。
I've been Syria too.
I wanted to go there again, but it's difficult now.
I wish the peace.....
先日作ったのと同じシリーズのPPを片付ける前に
journyなPPがあったので子供以外で
初めてLOを作ってしまった(^^ゞ
「マラケシュ」って昔松田聖子ちゃんの歌詞の
「魅惑の街」というのが忘れなくてモロッコへ
それからアラブにはまり
人生いろいろですよね~
安心して眠れる場所がある
食べ物に困らない
お風呂に入れる
この3つって本当に幸せな事。
その上今は家族がいる
ここが私の場所。
Sounds like the trip of a lifetime and I love the layout you created for these special memories. Beautiful layers and textures and wonderful photos. Love the added jewellery. The smash book is a wonderful record of your travels. Just lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS this month. :D
返信削除Gorgeous page. Great papers to use on a travel page. I love the torn paper and embellishments.
返信削除Wow, what a gorgeous page for these wonderful memories. It really does sound like a journey of a lifetime!! I adore your mixed media background and the Moroccan charms are a perfect accent!! Thanks for joining us for the October Once Upon A…Sketch Challenge! I hope you’ll stop by our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page to share your layout there. ~ Blessings, Tracey
返信削除Garden of Grace
Sure does sound like the journey of a life time, amazing trip you made!! Perfect travel page you have created, love the background and embellies you have chosen. Thanks ever so much for sharing your work with us at OUAS!
返信削除wow, this is really stunning! love it! Thank you for playing with us over OUAS!
返信削除