2017 January Featured
Wow, I love everything about your page. The colours are fun and the photo's show everyday life of your family and you have placed some wonderful embellishments. So glad you could play along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx
Great layout! I love your title, how fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Fabulous job with the sketch! I am LOVING that Echo Park line too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
Wow!! I love your page. I love all these bright colors and your title is great. Thank you for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
What a wonderful layout! My boys are huge Thomas fans! Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap!
This is great, I love all of the stitching, such great details! Thank you for joining us this month at Sketch~n~Scrap!
I love all the little details and the way you layered them! Thanks for playing with SNS
Cute page. I love the title and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.
Wow, I love everything about your page. The colours are fun and the photo's show everyday life of your family and you have placed some wonderful embellishments. So glad you could play along with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx
返信削除Great layout! I love your title, how fun! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
返信削除Fabulous job with the sketch! I am LOVING that Echo Park line too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)
返信削除Wow!! I love your page. I love all these bright colors and your title is great. Thank you for joining us at Sketch-N-Scrap.
返信削除What a wonderful layout! My boys are huge Thomas fans! Thanks for playing along at Sketch-N-Scrap!
返信削除This is great, I love all of the stitching, such great details! Thank you for joining us this month at Sketch~n~Scrap!
返信削除I love all the little details and the way you layered them! Thanks for playing with SNS
返信削除Cute page. I love the title and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.
返信削除