2013年2月15日金曜日

February 1st sketch

Current Sketches due Feb. 28
 
 
 
 
いつも行く近くの公園で砂場LO!
写真いっぱいのスケッチ見ると作りたくなるのですが
ただまっすぐ並べても面白味がないので
ちょっと傾けて・・・。
 
まだまだ写真があるので右ページはペタペタ。
 
この日は妙に砂プリンにはまってて
面白かったのが不器用な次男が
何度やってもキレイなプリンにならず
見られまいとまたかぶせる姿!
 
最近4番目が長男にだけ「ダメ~」ってする
のをまたやってたので記録で残しました(*^。^*)
 
 
早く作ってる12インチのLOの横にサクサクページして
アルバム完成させたいのに時間ないな~(^_^;)
もっとさくさく12インチが作れたらいいのに~。
 
 
 

6 件のコメント:

  1. Oh how cute! Love how you used this line of papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. :)

    返信削除
  2. What an adorable layout! Love it, great choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    返信削除
  3. What a fun take on the sketch Miki. I am so glad that you are playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    返信削除
  4. Thank you for playing along at Sketch-n-Scrap I love all of your little details. This is such a great page

    返信削除
  5. Your children look like they are having a wonderful time. Well done for making a double page (I always struggle with them). Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap. x

    返信削除
  6. Cute. I love all the embellishments. Thanks for playing along at S~N~S.

    返信削除