
sketchabilitiesのスケッチ、今回も可愛い~!(^^)!
スケッチから頂くイメージで今回は珍しく
ミストとお花、リボンも使いました♪
でもクラフト系PPや英字、HEMP CORDを
使うことで自分らしくまとまったかな(^^ゞ
sassafrasのこのシリーズが好きなのですが
去年はどこで買えるか、新作があるなんてことも
知らなかったので在庫がなく最近ステッカーだけ
手に入れれたので記念に残すために
ステッカーも写真同様に目立つようにしました。
写真は#73に続いて末っ子ちゃん。
この1とパーの手が可愛くて使いました♡
1枚のLOの厚みが出るのは嫌なので
丸パールはやめて半分のを使い、
お花もオリジナルの組み合わせに変えました♪
リボンはステッチやティムのホッチキスで留めてます。
本当にお気に入りのシリーズと
末っ子の今しかない「手」が残せて
お気に入りの1枚ができました!
ありがとうございました♪
Beautiful layout and such a sweet photo!!! Thanks for joining us over at Sketchabilities!! Hugs!!
返信削除THis page is sooo beautiful. Love the colors you have used, too! thanks for joining the fun with us at Sketchabilities!!
返信削除Fabulous layout! Great take on the sketch. Your photo is so adorable! So glad you joined us at Sketchabilities this month.
返信削除>Fern
返信削除Thank you your comment! My little daughter gave me a sweet hands phot. I leally wanted to make a layout! And I could have favorite one. Thanks for beautiful sketch!
>Sanna
返信削除Before I didn't use the lighteblue & yellow, but it's my favorite in this summer. Thank you your comment!
>Marcia Dehn-Nix
返信削除I usually don't use the mist and flowers, but your sketch is so wonderful!!! I leally enjoy to join at Sketchabilities in this month. Thank you your comment!(^^)!